Looking to have a fun time with your kids, teach them about following directions and how to build things, all without breaking the bank? Well, we will look at 10 great cheap crafts to entertain your kids and keep your budget intact.
- Make your own Pinata! Help your kids make their own pinata in this entertaining and simple activity. This project calls for paper mache and finger paint to create a party pinata everyone will love. https://www.education.com/activity/article/Make_Pinata_first/?coliid=272
- Ceramic Photo Coasters! These really cool coasters use simple ceramic tiles and inexpensive supplies that can be had at your local hardware store. https://www.countryliving.com/crafts/projects/practically-free-crafts#slide-3
- Minions Finger Puppets! Despicable Me is all the Rage and you kids will have hour of fun with these easy and cheap to make finger puppets. https://www.etsy.com/listing/153969101/despicable-me-set-of-four-minion-finger
- Melted Bead Bowl! This is a great craft that kids can do for fun or as a Father’s or Mother’s day gift. https://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/melted_bead_bowl
- Maracas Instruments! This is a fun and musical project for the whole family. https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Own-Mexican-Maracas
- Melted Crayon Rocks! Her’s a cool project that uses all of those old and broken crayons that until now you had no idea what to do with. https://childhoodlist.blogspot.com/2013/01/145-melted-crayon-rocks.html
- Bug Hotel! This is a great learning project and one to keep and create outside. https://www.greatstems.com/2013/06/wildlife-project-building-an-insect-hotel.html
- Toilet Roll Lanterns! Start saving your empty toilet paper rolls for this entertaining and creative project. https://tpcraft.blogspot.com/2011/03/toilet-paper-roll-lantern.html
- Homemade Finger Paint! You can use this fun project to prepare for other fun projects by making your own finger paint. https://www.education.com/activity/article/fingerpaint_preschool/
- Autumn Hand Print Tree! This is cheap and easy project just in time for Fall. https://www.allcheapcrafts.com/2013/09/autumn-handprint-tree.html
With some planning and very little money, you can have fun with your kids and keep them busy and interested… in something other than video games!