Credit scores are everywhere these days.
Websites offer you access to your score for free. Credit card companies offer your score as a part of your monthly statement.
But with this new access comes more questions, and along with new information, there’s also lots of misinformation out there.
- What is a credit score?
- How does it affect me?
- What do the numbers mean?
- How is it determined?
- How do I know if the score reported is accurate?
- Can I do anything to improve my credit score?
To help separate the myths from the facts, we’ve created this helpful guide designed to:
- Answer some of the most common questions about your credit score.
- Provide an understanding of the factors that can affect your credit score.
- Help you to know where you can get the most accurate version of your credit score.
- Provide helpful tips that you can use to improve your credit score.
- Dispel some common credit score myths.
- And much more…