Buying a home raises a lot of questions.
Get the answers you need at our first time homebuyer workshop.
You’re dreaming of your first home, but don’t know where to start.
- Wondering if you can afford a home?
- Not sure how much home you can afford?
- Not sure how to get qualified for a home mortgage?
- Concerned about your credit rating?
- Afraid a recent bankruptcy will disqualify you from home ownership?
- Confused about the world of banks, loans, and paperwork?
- Uncertain about what you need to do before buying a home?
- Unsure if you have all the right paperwork?
- Worried about mistakes or past errors on your credit report?
- Wondering if it would cost more to purchase or rent?
If you’re asking these questions,
Debthelper.com’s First Time Homebuyer Workshop has your answers.
Our First Time Homebuyer Workshop can:
- Set you on the path toward home ownership.
- Offer details and step-by-step guidance on what you need to do today to make that dream home a reality.
- Provide you with the certification you need to qualify for:
- Florida Housing’s First Time Homebuyer Programs (FTHB)
- Down payment assistance programs requesting pre-purchase education from a HUD approved housing counseling agency.
- Other loan programs offered by lenders, counties, cities, municipalities, federal programs, and state housing finance agencies.
First Time Homebuyer Workshops are usually held on the third Saturday of every month with Spanish language workshops held on the second Saturday. To register for an upcoming workshop, please fill out the form on this page, or call (800) 920-2262.
Our First Time Homebuyer Workshops provide:
- An in-person 6-hour course at our West Palm Beach location; with two additional hours of counseling available as necessary.
- We also offer partnerships with third party providers to bring you an 8-hour online homebuyer education course.
DebtHelper.com is a HUD Certified Housing Counseling Agency.